RadioBanter

-   -   Stephen Hawking says afterlife is a fairy story (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/166359-re-stephen-hawking-says-afterlife-fairy-story.html)

[email protected] May 23rd 11 10:30 PM

Stephen Hawking says afterlife is a fairy story

Somebody on tee vee said Mable.Anna that made me remember another old
Beer commercial.
Oh Mable, Black Label,,,, Carling Black Label Beeeeeerrr,,,,,,

One of those vehicles in the motorcade got hung up in Ireland.I saw it
on 4:00 PM WLBT 3 tee vee noos.
cuhulin

[email protected] May 24th 11 01:47 AM

On May 23, 5:30*pm, wrote:
Somebody on tee vee said Mable.Anna that made me remember another old
Beer commercial.
Oh Mable, Black Label,,,, Carling Black Label Beeeeeerrr,,,,,,

One of those vehicles in the motorcade got hung up in Ireland.I saw it
on 4:00 PM WLBT 3 tee vee noos.
cuhulin

That must be BHO armored car . Got stuck upon exiting the gates of
the embassy in Dublin . That's quite possible - I once got stuck the
same exact way !

[email protected] May 24th 11 03:29 AM

Stephen Hawking says afterlife is a fairy story

1970 Volkswagen van I used to own.That was the only vehicle I ever owned
that got stuck, in the sand.
cuhulin

[email protected] May 24th 11 04:10 AM

Stephen Hawking says afterlife is a fairy story

Born in Kenya! MOFO SCARHEAD'S Jooish 'Irish' Grandfather.
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

[email protected] May 24th 11 05:02 AM

On May 23, 11:10*pm, wrote:
Born in Kenya! MOFO SCARHEAD'S Jooish 'Irish' Grandfather.http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

And why did he visit a village in Ireland today ? And he even found a
'cousin ' of the 8th degree !