RadioBanter

-   -   Tell me what is on 11.310. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/166506-tell-me-what-11-310-a.html)

jon boy kg4gfu May 26th 11 05:14 AM

Tell me what is on 11.310.

Greetings All!
I was listening on my non sideband RS. DX-396 and heard some coms on
SSB that I suspect were military. They were shortlived then gone.
Tell me what you think. Thanks a bunch!
Jon Boy. kg4gfu.

RHF May 26th 11 06:20 AM

Tell me what is on 11.310.

On May 25, 9:14*pm, jon boy kg4gfu wrote:
Greetings All!
I was listening on my non sideband RS. DX-396 and heard some coms on
SSB that I suspect were military. *They were shortlived then gone.
Tell me what you think. *Thanks a bunch!
Jon Boy. *kg4gfu.

Russian 'Volmets' operate on 11,297 kHz [USB]
and 11,318 kHz [USB] for 5-Minute Cycles