Old May 29th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I Never click on/read democrap and libturd Sheet

Bliss' No Right Clicking.
cuhulin

Old May 29th 11, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I seldom even scroll down

How is Lindsay Lohan going to behave when she gets out of the klink in
four months?

We gots Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo on TCM right now.

In Billings, Sir, the main street is Minnesota Avenue ~ Robert Walker.
cuhulin

Old May 29th 11, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I rarely (read: never) follow the links

On 5/28/2011 12:23 PM, wrote:
You know how Tarzan got that yell he had? He was swinging through the
trees and he got his ''bulbs'' caught on a vine.
Sheet, I would yell too!
cuhulin

How come you suddenly have a bunch of homosexuals waiting for your next
post?

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Old May 29th 11, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I want to get that new fangled stem cell treatment to make my boobs grow
real BIG.I am not a homo though.

When I was at the Goodwill store this morning I told Pam to find me some
sexy looking wimmins clothes for me to wear in my house.She said if she
finds any, do I want her to sling them on my porch.I told her that would
be OK.
cuhulin

Old May 29th 11, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is another one that has been outlawed in America.It is called
Polypropylene breast implants.But it keeps on growing and growing and
growing,,,,

BIGGUNS! ~ Al Bundy http://www.bundyology.com
cuhulin

Old May 29th 11, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 28, 8:15*pm, wrote:

- I want to get that new fangled stem cell
- treatment to make my boobs grow real BIG.

Some want to be In-the-Closet.

-some-want-to-be-'on-the-down-low'-

Cuhulin -it-appears...- You Want To Be
BIG-And-Out-Standing ! ;;-}} ~ RHF
Old May 29th 11, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/29/2011 6:06 AM, RHF wrote:
On May 28, 8:15 pm, wrote:

- I want to get that new fangled stem cell
- treatment to make my boobs grow real BIG.

Some want to be In-the-Closet.

-some-want-to-be-'on-the-down-low'-

Cuhulin -it-appears...- You Want To Be
BIG-And-Out-Standing ! ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
.
I am not a homo though.

When I was at the Goodwill store this morning I told Pam to find me some
sexy looking wimmins clothes for me to wear in my house.She said if she
finds any, do I want her to sling them on my porch.I told her that would
be OK.
cuhulin

Probably just that embarrassing condition known as "man boobs."

In cuhulins' case, I don't think they were caused by marijuana use, but
then, who knows -- maybe he likes to smoking while sitting around in
"something sexy and comfortable!"

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

FA: 1-Day-Left: 5 Books: DIGITAL LOGIC, DIGITAL ELECTRONICS, MICROPROCESSORS, SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY, etc. Fred[_5_] Equipment 0 October 27th 07 03:12 PM
FA: 5 Books: DIGITAL LOGIC, DIGITAL ELECTRONICS, MICROPROCESSORS, SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY, etc. Pete[_5_] Equipment 0 October 22nd 07 02:53 AM
FS: UNIDEN BC 785D Digital capable Scanner with BCi 25D Digital card Dan Conti Swap 2 December 19th 04 10:42 PM
4H4-C Ballasts Byron Tatum Boatanchors 0 August 16th 03 03:48 AM
4H4-C Ballasts FS Byron Tatum Swap 0 August 16th 03 01:34 AM