RadioBanter

-   -   Count the white people in this picture ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/167183-re-count-white-people-picture.html)

DEFCON 88 June 8th 11 06:27 AM

Count the white people in this picture ...

On Jun 7, 11:55*pm, John Smith wrote:

And, you will understand Americas biggest problem!:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,6359139.story

Regards,
JS

Put the wrong ingredients into the melting pot and .... KABOOM!

America has become a dangerous multicultural insane asylum thanks to a
founding race that, due to decades of liberal/communist propaganda,
has lost its will to fight for its own existence. Who will inherit the
corpse of America? Probably Mexicans and/or Black Muslims.

America, R. I. P.

John Smith[_7_] June 8th 11 07:17 AM

On 6/7/2011 10:27 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:

Put the wrong ingredients into the melting pot and .... KABOOM!

America has become a dangerous multicultural insane asylum thanks to a
founding race that, due to decades of liberal/communist propaganda,
has lost its will to fight for its own existence. Who will inherit the
corpse of America? Probably Mexicans and/or Black Muslims.

America, R. I. P.

I hope against hope you are not correct. The family, friends and I do
all we can do to support and demand the standard of living Americas used
to enjoy, and that is about the best we can do.

But, I fear, too little, too late, and your visions may actually be a
prophecy ... a very bad one.

--

Regards,
JS