RadioBanter

-   -   WETBACKS fill new Fountain with their poop! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/167212-re-wetbacks-fill-new-fountain-their-poop.html)

[email protected] June 8th 11 02:58 PM

WETBACKS fill new Fountain with their poop!

I will tell you what Paul Gallo said about twenty minutes ago, on his
Super Talk Mississippi radio talk show.He said that fat liberal Alec
Baldwin said he is going to run for Mayor of New York City.Paul Gallo
said they deserve him!

Don't shoot me, I only quoted what Paul Gallo said.

Paul Gallo also said something about that new $11 million dollars
Fountain in New London,Connecticut.
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] June 8th 11 03:04 PM

On 6/8/2011 6:58 AM, wrote:
I will tell you what Paul Gallo said about twenty minutes ago, on his
Super Talk Mississippi radio talk show.He said that fat liberal Alec
Baldwin said he is going to run for Mayor of New York City.Paul Gallo
said they deserve him!

Don't shoot me, I only quoted what Paul Gallo said.

Paul Gallo also said something about that new $11 million dollars
Fountain in New London,Connecticut.
cuhulin

Was "that" Paul Gallo" having his coffee, or the "other" Paul Gallos'
wine? I mean, that sounds a bit un-politically correct, doesn't? LOL

--

Regards,
JS