RadioBanter

-   -   Just got this email ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/167311-re-just-got-email.html)

[email protected] June 10th 11 02:28 PM

Just got this email ...

I get the same emails too.What I do is, I DELETE the crap out of them.A
whole lot of that sheet comes from Romania.
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] June 10th 11 02:49 PM

Just got this email ...

On 6/10/2011 6:28 AM, wrote:
I get the same emails too.What I do is, I DELETE the crap out of them.A
whole lot of that sheet comes from Romania.
cuhulin

Actually, my spam trap is so effective, I have to go into the spam
folder to find them, still, that one is such a phony come on to some one
with a russian email addy trying to rip of some old horney and lonely
guy, I just had to post it and laugh ... thought others would enjoy the
russian guys desperation for AMERICAN BUCKS!

ROFLOL!

Get it, "AMERICAN BUCKS?" :-)

--

Regards,