RadioBanter

-   -   You sure it wasn't Drag Boats, as in racing? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/167497-re-you-sure-wasnt-drag-boats-racing.html)

RHF June 15th 11 12:27 AM

You sure it wasn't Drag Boats, as in racing?

On Jun 14, 3:26*pm, wrote:
The Wind tipped over a Catamaran Sailboat in San Francisco Harbor today,
I sawed it on the tee vee station that doesn't exist.

If you are goinnnn to Sannnnnnn Frannnnciscoooo,,,,,, be sure to wear a
Flowerr innnn your hairrrrrrr,,,,,
DING! DING! Rice A Roni, the San Francisco treat,,,, DING! DING! saute
and simmer for the taste that can't be beat.
DING! DING!

Manhatma - Watermaid, America's Favorite Long Grain Rice.

Do you drive a Rice Car?
cuhulin

IIRC -the-slang-is- Rice 'Rocket' !
for a Japanese Make/Brand Car ~ RHF

[email protected] June 16th 11 06:50 AM

You sure it wasn't Drag Boats, as in racing?

On Jun 15, 6:46*pm, RHF wrote:
On Jun 15, 2:36*pm, dave wrote:

On 6/15/2011 1:32 PM, wrote: Drag boats, snag boats,,, Who cares? They are in Drag anyway.

WETBACKS/Copper Thieves! Knock down 300 utility poles in California
town.
http://www.drudgereport.com

Antioch,California, somewhars out thataway.Copper Wire is $1.25 per
pound, and thars a Lot of Copper Wire on them thar towers.And those
WETBACKS! are stealing Railroad Tracks too.In NYC, they are stealing
Iron Fences.
cuhulin

- Antioch isn't that big. Did they take all the poles?

Dave That Was Then ...and... This Is Now

Antioch, CA : 30 Sq Miles : 102 K Peoplehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antioch,_Californiahttp://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/67/Contra_Costa_County_Californ...
*.
*.

Wiki says :31.7% is Hispanic or Latino . I'm afraid Cu-hu-lin may be
right .

John Smith[_7_] June 16th 11 06:59 AM

On 6/15/2011 10:50 PM, wrote:
On Jun 15, 6:46 pm, wrote:
On Jun 15, 2:36 pm, wrote:

On 6/15/2011 1:32 PM, wrote: Drag boats, snag boats,,, Who cares? They are in Drag anyway.

WETBACKS/Copper Thieves! Knock down 300 utility poles in California
town.
http://www.drudgereport.com

Antioch,California, somewhars out thataway.Copper Wire is $1.25 per
pound, and thars a Lot of Copper Wire on them thar towers.And those
WETBACKS! are stealing Railroad Tracks too.In NYC, they are stealing
Iron Fences.
cuhulin

- Antioch isn't that big. Did they take all the poles?

Dave That Was Then ...and... This Is Now

Antioch, CA : 30 Sq Miles : 102 K Peoplehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antioch,_Californiahttp://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/67/Contra_Costa_County_Californ...
.
.

Wiki says :31.7% is Hispanic or Latino . I'm afraid Cu-hu-lin may be
right .

You are kidding, right?

I bought an old manufacturing plant for the property. In the buildings
there was a lot of copper, brass, aluminum scrap, etc. The grand kids
got busy and picked out all the copper wire, fittings, pipe, etc. and
took it to the scrap yard where they got somewhere close to 3 bucks a
pound ... if you were to buy it, you'd pay more!

Antioch is only about 30 - 40 miles from me ...

--

Regards,
JS

John Smith[_7_] June 16th 11 07:04 AM

On 6/15/2011 10:50 PM, wrote:

Wiki says :31.7% is Hispanic or Latino . I'm afraid Cu-hu-lin may be
right .

If you go into the walmart super center, on hammer lane, in stockton,
ca. -- you'd swear the indian (mexican) population of stockton must be
80% indian! Everyone else you'd see are mostly negro ...

I think there still must be about 10 white people in city of stockton,
population somewhere around 250,000 -- however, I don't think they are
counting the illegals and those living under bridges and about ...

John Smith[_7_] June 17th 11 12:48 AM

You sure it wasn't Drag Boats, as in racing?

On 6/16/2011 2:52 PM, RHF wrote:

Stockton has become a Killing Zone
http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/...,2888891.story
.
.
Perhaps they hadn't built
it yet 12 years ago? My memory is getting really bad anymore...

Scary thing is, most stockton natives are pretty ho-hum about such going
ons ... and a high percentage of teens know they have no future in the
course this government has planned and the way the economy is going --
and no apparent way to change these courses ...

Something needs to come along which will completely do 180 degree turn
about or there is no good in the futures picture to look at ...