RadioBanter

-   -   Sunspots. From AFP. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/167604-re-sunspots-afp.html)

[email protected] June 17th 11 10:02 PM

Sunspots. From AFP.

Part of the San Francisco coast area is built up with Sand they pushed
into/onto some old wooden Ships they sank into the water, many, many
years ago.Some old Ships that Sailed around the Horn of Africa, people
going West young man, going West.I once read about it in a book about
the old West, many, many years ago.

San Francisco is the place to be! Bit, doggy's Missy Sippy couch is the
place for me! I Aint Movin!
cuhulin

dave June 19th 11 03:35 AM

Sunspots. From AFP.

On 06/17/2011 02:02 PM, wrote:
Part of the San Francisco coast area is built up with Sand they pushed
into/onto some old wooden Ships they sank into the water, many, many
years ago.Some old Ships that Sailed around the Horn of Africa, people
going West young man, going West.I once read about it in a book about
the old West, many, many years ago.

San Francisco is the place to be! Bit, doggy's Missy Sippy couch is the
place for me! I Aint Movin!
cuhulin

That's how my Dad's family got here.