RadioBanter

-   -   obama BIRTH CERTIFICATE FRAUD a bottomless pit. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/167935-re-obama-birth-certificate-fraud-bottomless-pit.html)

[email protected] June 24th 11 06:07 PM

obama BIRTH CERTIFICATE FRAUD a bottomless pit.

Even the US Supreme Court states that the Born in Kenya! POS SOB USURPER
is INELIGIBLE to be President (America does NOT have a President or a VP
either, regardless of what YOU may think!) of the United States of
America.

I saw that article yesterday at either
http://www.libertypost.org
or
http://www.rense.com
or
http://www.standeyo.com
or
http://www.stevequayle.com
or sumwhars.
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] June 25th 11 02:14 AM

On 6/24/2011 10:07 AM, wrote:
Even the US Supreme Court states that the Born in Kenya! POS SOB USURPER
is INELIGIBLE to be President (America does NOT have a President or a VP
either, regardless of what YOU may think!) of the United States of
America.

I saw that article yesterday at either
http://www.libertypost.org
or
http://www.rense.com
or
http://www.standeyo.com
or
http://www.stevequayle.com
or sumwhars.
cuhulin

Hey, we need only be bothered with the important stuff:

1) People preparing to feed you chit (or, fecal burgers!)

2) Inside jobs, false flag operations and the controlled demolitions of
the WTC, building 7 and the pentacon (9/11.)

3) A fraud in the whitehouse (obamacon):

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/os-cri...ud-052311.html

Regards,
JS

[email protected] June 25th 11 02:35 AM

obama BIRTH CERTIFICATE FRAUD a bottomless pit.

Forget the oil drain plug,,,, Show me where that birth certificate is!

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ne+ 27+July+2
cuhulin