RadioBanter

-   -   Ann Coulter (the adams apple babe) beginning to waking up? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/168036-re-ann-coulter-adams-apple-babe-beginning-waking-up.html)

[email protected] June 27th 11 02:05 AM

Ann Coulter (the adams apple babe) beginning to waking up?

Nothing wrong about somebody's Adams Apple.Ann Coulter knows how to
Shoot Straight too.
Durn Tootin! ~ George ''Gabby'' Hayes.
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] June 27th 11 03:57 AM

On 6/26/2011 6:05 PM, wrote:
Nothing wrong about somebody's Adams Apple.Ann Coulter knows how to
Shoot Straight too.
Durn Tootin! ~ George ''Gabby'' Hayes.
cuhulin

Wow!

Good thing me and you don't date the same women!

Of course, the wife would complain, anyway. She's like that, yanno'? :-(

Regards,
JS

[email protected] June 27th 11 04:41 AM

Ann Coulter (the adams apple babe) beginning to waking up?

I donts gots no wife.That means I wouldn't be cheatin on nobody.

Calhoun Nuke Plant, articles at,
http://www.rense.com

But they say nothing to worry about,,, they say.
cuhulin