RadioBanter

-   -   Dave Von Kleist Interviewed in Argentina (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/173445-re-dave-von-kleist-interviewed-argentina.html)

Rob[_10_] September 17th 11 10:59 PM

Dave Von Kleist Interviewed in Argentina

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 03:32:53 -0700 (PDT), RHF
wrote:

Dave Von Kleist Interviewed in Argentina
-by- By Susan Beverley 11 Sept 2011
http://www.escapefromamerica.com/201...-in-argentina/
.
.
Dave Von Kleist was formerly the co-host
of "The Power Hour" with Joyce Riley
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f12262201215e2

I heard Joyce and him were hot and heavy in the sack.

J R September 18th 11 04:39 AM

Dave Von Kleist Interviewed in Argentina

I receive Escape From America email newsletters, I have been receiving
them for at least ten years or more, ergo I signed up for them.I don't
always read them though.
cuhulin