RadioBanter

-   -   What's worse? Tourette's or Deja Vu? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/173557-re-whats-worse-tourettes-deja-vu.html)

J R September 21st 11 08:42 PM

What's worse? Tourette's or Deja Vu?

All of my old radios (I could probally Mop UP at eBay) have real
physical knobs on them, except for two digital radios I bought at
Goodwill years ago.My real old tee vee sets have real physical knobs on
them too.I have an old 'radio' which isn't a radio.It is thick and
heavy, it is 100 percent made of wood with a piece of grill cloth where
a speaker would be.I reckon somebody made it for a school shop project,
or whatever.Yep, I bought it at Goodwill too, years and years ago.
http://www.shopgoodwill.com
You never know what you might find in them thar thrift stores and junk
shops.
cuhulin, the Junk