RadioBanter

-   -   Looking for love in all the wrong places. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/173638-looking-love-all-wrong-places.html)

John Smith[_7_] September 24th 11 02:36 PM

Looking for love in all the wrong places.

http://www.infowars.com/chinese-man-...d-in-basement/

Looks like the "sex slaves in the basement routine" is not just an
American phenomenon, the chinese simply won't be outdone.

Regards,
JS

RHF September 24th 11 03:59 PM

On Sep 24, 6:36*am, John Smith wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/chinese-man-...ex-slaves-lock...

Looks like the "sex slaves in the basement routine" is not just an
American phenomenon, the chinese simply won't be outdone.

Regards,
JS

Seems that he was a city employee who worked
in the "technological supervision bureau"

who watches the watchers . . . ~ RHF

betweentheeyes September 24th 11 04:19 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message

http://www.infowars.com/chinese-man-...d-in-basement/
snip

gun group numb nuts

dave September 24th 11 05:20 PM

Looking for love in all the wrong places.

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 10:48:27 -0500, J R wrote:

Some people say, or I once read somewhere,,, Love is an Affair of the
Heart.

More endocrine than cardiovascular

max headroom September 24th 11 07:48 PM

Looking for love in all the wrong places.

"John Smith" wrote in message ...

talk.politics.GUNS

J R September 24th 11 09:43 PM

Looking for love in all the wrong places.

Enema case Commie fed govt wants to know, I am fixin to plug in my
phone.Going to call the Surplus City store (about five miles West of
doggy's couch) and ask them if they sell Bug Hats/caps.Iffen they don't
haves them, I am going to call the BassPro store (about ten miles East
of doggy's couch) and ask if they have them, if they don't haves them, I
will rig up sumpin.Those damn Commie fed govt West Nile disease
Mosquitos are killin me!!! Bring Back DDT!!!
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Mosquito+Net+Hats
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] September 24th 11 09:57 PM

Looking for love in all the wrong places.

On 9/24/2011 11:48 AM, max headroom wrote:
"John wrote in message ...

talk.politics.GUNS

If this all gets too much for you, shove a gun up your arse and pull the
trigger, it will take you mind to a whole 'nother place so you won't be
sweating the small stuff ...

Regards,
JS

Truth Teller September 25th 11 03:19 AM

Looking for love in all the wrong places.

On Sep 24, 10:48*am, (J R) wrote:
Bit, what do I know? I was always and still am too chicken to get
hitched.Praise the Lawd.
cuhulin

Chicken? Actually you have never married because you are a self
loathing, repressed homosexual. Why no recent postings apprising the
group of your latest cross dressing jolly? Any hot "finds" from the
Goodwill lately?

John Smith[_7_] September 25th 11 04:04 AM

On 9/24/2011 7:19 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:48 am, (J R) wrote:
Bit, what do I know? I was always and still am too chicken to get
hitched.Praise the Lawd.
cuhulin

Chicken? Actually you have never married because you are a self
loathing, repressed homosexual. Why no recent postings apprising the
group of your latest cross dressing jolly? Any hot "finds" from the
Goodwill lately?

Actually, finding one good woman was such a hassle, that should I ever
be faced in doing it again, I'd just live with one, getting a
replacement as was necessary ... there are women out there of high
standing, good breeding and are high caliber ... but they are rare and
getting rarer as I write this ... same for men, a bunch of panty waste
(or waist) misfits ... it is simply a sign of the times and an
indication of the level of depravity society has sunken to.

All you need do is look about you, see the crime, the corruption, the
liars, the swindlers, the mindless morons who speak gibberish and talk
non-sense on nonsensical subjects -- football games, drugs, fads,
perverts, etc. ... it is not like anyone is attempting to hide it, is it?

He may or may not be of the persuasion which likes same sex partners ...
and with gay marriage being allowed, marriage is only a bad joke, unless
performed by a church which respects the institution which was given to
men marrying women ... end of story.

Regards,
JS

D. Peter Maus[_2_] September 25th 11 04:16 AM

Looking for love in all the wrong places.

On 9/24/11 22:04 , John Smith wrote:
... end of story.

Oh, if only.