RadioBanter

-   -   Chuck Norris, a great American. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/173897-re-chuck-norris-great-american.html)

J R October 1st 11 05:12 AM

Chuck Norris, a great American.

I thought Compact was a computery.Doggy is ''compact'',,, too fat, but
still ''compact''.I bought some low fat Pro Pac dog food for doggy.Her
poop changed color to sort of a greenish color, and gooey.It used to
look like Tootsie Rolls.
cuhulin

dave October 1st 11 02:17 PM

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 23:12:43 -0500, J R wrote:

I thought Compact was a computery.Doggy is ''compact'',,, too fat, but
still ''compact''.I bought some low fat Pro Pac dog food for doggy.Her
poop changed color to sort of a greenish color, and gooey.It used to
look like Tootsie Rolls.
cuhulin

A sudden change in diet will do that. You should use Hill's or Science
Diet. Most pet food is crap already.

Chuck Norris was saved from the gutter by a guy selling furniture out of
tents on the road to the George Bush Airport.