RadioBanter

-   -   York Radio Club 75th Anniversary Celebration Invitation. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/174359-york-radio-club-75th-anniversary-celebration-invitation.html)

[email protected] October 16th 11 09:34 PM

York Radio Club 75th Anniversary Celebration Invitation.

Hi. Just wanted to invite anyone in the Chicago area to our
celebration. The York Radio Club has been in operation for 75 years -
this year, 2011. We are planning a celberation for our October Club
meeting. Please stop by if you can!!! It will make the celebration
even better.!! See info below.!!

On Friday, October 21st at 8 p.m., members of the York Radio Club will
hold a special historical meeting covering the past accomplishments of
the club as well as future plans for serving the community. The
meeting will be held at the Community Bank of Elmhurst, Spring and
Butterfield Roads, in Elmhurst. There will be equipment, news
articles, clippings, and a special presentation to mark this
milestone. And, of course, food and fun.!! To learn more about
amateur radio or get involved in serving the community with the York
Radio Club, visit our website, http://www.yorkradioclub.com