RadioBanter

-   -   Patriot terrorists attack banks ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/174369-patriot-terrorists-attack-banks.html)

John Smith[_7_] October 17th 11 04:40 PM

Patriot terrorists attack banks ...

Yes, the boston tea party was a terrorist attack by patriots, and
American patriotic terrorists fought the british to give us our
Constitution, freedom and creator endowed rights. Today, their modern
counterparts continue in the path of justice, right and the American way:

http://ampedstatus.org/remember-reme...-transfer-day/

http://www.infowars.com/big-banks-re...lose-accounts/

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood
of patriots and tyrants. ... God forbid we should ever be twenty years
without such a rebellion; what country can preserve its liberties if
their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve
the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." -- Thomas Jefferson to
William Stephens Smith, 1787

Regards,
JS

[email protected] October 17th 11 04:43 PM

Patriot terrorists attack banks ...

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 08:40:31 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

Yes, the boston tea party was a terrorist attack by patriots, and
American patriotic terrorists fought the british to give us our
Constitution, freedom and creator endowed rights. Today, their modern
counterparts continue in the path of justice, right and the American way:

http://ampedstatus.org/remember-reme...-transfer-day/

http://www.infowars.com/big-banks-re...lose-accounts/

I can't believe they can do that and get away with it. I MUST be
illegal.

Gray Guest October 17th 11 06:23 PM

Patriot terrorists attack banks ...

wrote in :

I MUST be
illegal.

You probably are.

--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.

MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE October 17th 11 07:14 PM

OBAMA TRUTH SQUADS attack Wall Street ...

Gray Guest
deep
I MUST be
illegal.

You probably are.

Funny DAT! So is OBAMA. SEND IN THE CLOWNS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5yhx...layer_embedded
http://www.strangepolitics.com/image...ent/160688.jpg
http://www.paragraph11.com/images/al...nton-Joker.jpg
http://www.strangepolitics.com/image...ent/163419.jpg

John Smith[_7_] October 17th 11 07:30 PM

Patriot terrorists attack banks ...

On 10/17/2011 10:23 AM, Gray Guest wrote:
wrote in :

I MUST be
illegal.

You probably are.

Yes, the criminals occupying out public servant offices are beginning to
make sanity, reason, logic and patriots illegal ... criminals do that,
yanno'?

Regards,
JS

J R October 19th 11 02:22 AM

Patriot terrorists attack banks ...

All of those occupiers should be occupying D.C.
cuhulin

J R October 19th 11 03:17 AM

OBAMA TRUTH SQUADS attack Wall Street ...

Dats Right!
cuhulin

dave October 19th 11 01:02 PM

On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:22:04 -0500, J R wrote:

All of those occupiers should be occupying D.C. cuhulin

They are

Mark Zenier October 19th 11 06:19 PM

Patriot terrorists attack banks ...

In article ,
dave wrote:
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:22:04 -0500, J R wrote:

All of those occupiers should be occupying D.C. cuhulin

They are

Winter's coming. Palm Beach!

Mark Zenier

RHF October 20th 11 08:41 PM

Patriot terrorists attack banks ...

On Oct 19, 10:19*am, (Mark Zenier) wrote:
In article ,

dave wrote:
On Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:22:04 -0500, J R wrote:

- - - All of those occupiers should be occupying D.C. cuhulin

- - They are

- Winter's coming. *Palm Beach!
-
- Mark Zenier *
- Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

NAH "Occupy Habana" ! -where- Fidel will
Embrace Them As Part of The 100% :o)