RadioBanter

-   -   Where's Larry? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/175668-wheres-larry.html)

dave November 16th 11 02:21 PM

Where's Larry?

Buried under a pile of old Saturday Evening Posts? Wishing he had plugged
in the damn phone lying useless next to his blue cold remains?

[email protected] November 16th 11 07:57 PM

Where's Larry?

On Nov 16, 9:21*am, dave wrote:
Buried under a pile of old Saturday Evening Posts? Wishing he had plugged
in the damn phone lying useless next to his blue cold remains?

And how many times he was warned agaist going to that Dangerous
Walmart store ???

RHF November 17th 11 01:08 PM

Where's Larry?

On Nov 16, 6:21*am, dave wrote:
Buried under a pile of old Saturday Evening Posts? Wishing he had plugged
in the damn phone lying useless next to his blue cold remains?

Nah 'The Cuhulin' has joint the 99% in the
"Occupy Jackson" [MS] Movement
http://map.15october.net/media/uploa...1317828475.jpg
-see-
http://www.clarionledger.com/article...-joins-protest

or... maybe his webtv box has been
'googled' once to often ;;-}} ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_TV

DEFCON 88 November 19th 11 10:38 PM

Where's Larry?

On Nov 16, 9:21*am, dave wrote:

Buried under a pile of old Saturday Evening Posts? Wishing he had plugged
in the damn phone lying useless next to his blue cold remains?

Enjoying his annual 5-state Goodwill Store shopping marathon?

RHF November 20th 11 10:00 PM

Where's Larry?

On Nov 20, 11:23*am, m II wrote:

DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Nov 16, 9:21 am, dave wrote:

Buried under a pile of old Saturday Evening Posts? Wishing he had plugged
in the damn phone lying useless next to his blue cold remains?

Enjoying his annual 5-state Goodwill Store shopping marathon?

You're confusing him with Burr and his four State voting routine. He
actually brags about being registered to vote federally in FOUR states.
The last time he used his 'more equal than you' voting franchise was to
help get Bush in during his last term.

mike

You forget to mention that BURR also Votes in
Three Provinces of Canada : Using The Power
of Remote Viewing ;;-}}

-yep- remote viewing does work on those
'electronic' voting machines ~ RHF
-as-'i'-think-:-therefore-'u'-vote-

-oops- ever notice that Art Bell and Burr
both retired to the Philippines . . .

DEFCON 88 November 28th 11 12:44 AM

Where's Larry (CUHULIN)?

So where is he? I hope nothing bad happened to him.

[email protected] November 28th 11 05:06 AM

Where's Larry (CUHULIN)?

On Nov 27, 7:44*pm, DEFCON 88 wrote:
So where is he? I hope nothing bad happened to him.

....may be he is just celebrating Thanksgiving in a company of pretty
wimmins ??

RHF November 28th 11 01:46 PM

Where's Larry (CUHULIN)?

On Nov 27, 4:44*pm, DEFCON 88 wrote:
So where is he? I hope nothing bad happened to him.

Nothing Posted 'Here' [RRS] since 4 NOV

Hope and Pray that 'The Cuhulin' is
Alive & Well {Happy} ~ RHF

Sitting on the couch with Blue Berry Dog
Watching Some TV-Radio ;;-}}

m II November 30th 11 02:31 AM

Where's Larry (CUHULIN)?

Brenda Ann[_2_] November 30th 11 02:45 AM

Where's Larry (CUHULIN)?

"m II" wrote in message ...

On Nov 27, 7:44 pm, DEFCON 88 wrote:
So where is he? I hope nothing bad happened to him.

...may be he is just celebrating Thanksgiving in a company of pretty
wimmins ??

Someone should call him.

What's it been? A couple months since we've seen him post? Maybe his WebTV
died and he hasn't replaced it with something else. I know that MSN was in
the process of dismantling WebTV.