RadioBanter

-   -   CCRadio-Shortwave (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/183509-ccradio-shortwave.html)

Truth Teller December 28th 11 05:12 AM

CCRadio-Shortwave

Anyone own this radio? If so your opinions of it would be appreciated.
No need to link me to reviews, I've already googled them. Thanks in
advance.

Mike[_2_] December 28th 11 08:32 PM

CCRadio-Shortwave

On Dec 28, 12:12*am, Truth Teller wrote:
Anyone own this radio? If so your opinions of it would be appreciated.
No need to link me to reviews, I've already googled them. Thanks in
advance.

I own a lot of radios. The RP2100 is one of the best. Best portable
for mediumwave reception. SW reception is good, but I'd buy the
external BFO for SSB reception.

Mike
Louisville, KY

marco polo December 28th 11 09:00 PM

CCRadio-Shortwave

I also own the Redsun RP2100
I use it mainly for AM, and I like it.

I've tried the shortwave,
but the stations seem so few,
that it hardly seems worth the effort searching.
Maybe I'm not doing it right?

marc