RadioBanter

-   -   Voice of Iran (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/183510-re-voice-iran.html)

Burr[_2_] December 28th 11 05:56 AM

Voice of Iran

"Truth Teller" wrote in message
0330-0427 NA VOIRI (VO Justice)7230, 7365

Anyone ever pick this station up? Not I. Are they being jammed by the
Jewnited States?

What's the Jewnited BS, Your a sick shiiiit

John Smith[_9_] December 28th 11 09:24 AM

Voice of Iran

On 12/27/2011 9:56 PM, Burr wrote:
"Truth wrote in message
0330-0427 NA VOIRI (VO Justice)7230, 7365

Anyone ever pick this station up? Not I. Are they being jammed by the
Jewnited States?

What's the Jewnited BS, Your a sick shiiiit

It's a bunch of rich jews bribing our criminally-treasonous public
servants into supporting them and shafting the USA and its citizens, DUH!

Regards,
JS

extra class[_119_] December 28th 11 01:56 PM

Voice of Iran

George HW Bush Pukes in Japan, he had vomited and then slid to the floor,
thrown up at his seat just before collapsing, rolled his head to the left,
and was clearly fainting before being helped to the floor, actual moment of
puke was only shown once on US television