RadioBanter

-   -   Memo To All Shortwave Newsgroup Readers (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/183526-memo-all-shortwave-newsgroup-readers.html)

Truth Teller December 29th 11 07:36 AM

Memo To All Shortwave Newsgroup Readers

Please remember to honor the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's
request to observe one minute of silence Thursday for The Great Leader
Kim Jong-IL.

Thank you for your cooperation.

ka6uup[_2_] December 29th 11 04:34 PM

Memo To All Shortwave Newsgroup Readers

Your kidding right?
This dictator was evil, demonic, and insane.
And those were his good points

dxAce December 29th 11 10:40 PM

Truth Teller wrote:

Please remember to honor the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's
request to observe one minute of silence Thursday for The Great Leader
Kim Jong-IL.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I got out my North Korean flag pin, and proudly wore it for my moment of
silence.

The pin was sent to me back in 1992 along with a QSL from Radio Pyongyang.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Truth Teller December 29th 11 11:32 PM

On Dec 29, 4:40*pm, dxAce wrote:
I got out my North Korean flag pin, and proudly wore it for my moment of
silence.

The pin was sent to me back in 1992 along with a QSL from Radio Pyongyang..

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What a genuinely moving gesture of respect. And what a wonderful
example for humanity. A decorated U.S. Navy hero putting aside
ideological differences to honor and pay homage to a fallen foe. Poet
warriors in the classic sense, each of them. And the donning of the
North Korean flag pin, my God the genius of that. My God, the nobility
of it all! Thank you for sharing your private moment.

John Smith[_9_] December 30th 11 05:19 AM

On 12/29/2011 3:32 PM, Truth Teller wrote:
On Dec 29, 4:40 pm, wrote:
I got out my North Korean flag pin, and proudly wore it for my moment of
silence.

The pin was sent to me back in 1992 along with a QSL from Radio Pyongyang.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What a genuinely moving gesture of respect. And what a wonderful
example for humanity. A decorated U.S. Navy hero putting aside
ideological differences to honor and pay homage to a fallen foe. Poet
warriors in the classic sense, each of them. And the donning of the
North Korean flag pin, my God the genius of that. My God, the nobility
of it all! Thank you for sharing your private moment.

My wife bought joke gifts of rolls of toilet paper with Kim Jong-IL's
picture printed on the squares ... I now wish she'd have saved a roll of
it for this occasion ... damn, we never plan a head! shakes head

Regards,
JS

Brian Gregory [UK] December 31st 11 04:50 PM

On Dec 29, 4:40 pm, wrote:
[...]

His grave stone should have nearly the same epitaph as Spike Milligan's,
like this:

"I told you I was IL"

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

To email me remove the letter vee.

RHF January 1st 12 01:29 AM

On Dec 29, 4:40 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Wiping your Bottom with the Image
of Kim Jong-IL's -priceless- ~ RHF

[email protected] January 2nd 12 05:17 AM

On Dec 29 2011, 5:40*pm, dxAce wrote:
Truth Teller wrote:
Please remember to honor the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's
request to observe one minute of silence Thursday for The Great Leader
Kim Jong-IL.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I got out my North Korean flag pin, and proudly wore it for my moment of
silence.

The pin was sent to me back in 1992 along with a QSL from Radio Pyongyang..

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Is the flag pin made in PRC?

dxAce January 2nd 12 10:56 AM

Truth Teller wrote:
Please remember to honor the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's
request to observe one minute of silence Thursday for The Great Leader
Kim Jong-IL.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I got out my North Korean flag pin, and proudly wore it for my moment of
silence.

The pin was sent to me back in 1992 along with a QSL from Radio Pyongyang.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Is the flag pin made in PRC?

No indication of where it was made.

Herbert Visser January 12th 12 10:33 AM

Memo To All Shortwave Newsgroup Readers

"Brian Gregory [UK]" schreef in bericht
His grave stone should have nearly the same epitaph as Spike Milligan's,
like this:

"I told you I was IL"

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

Almost as funny as what's on Freddy Heineken's grave stone:

"He brew"