RadioBanter

-   -   1540 WKVQ test tonight (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/183538-1540-wkvq-test-tonight.html)

Drifter December 30th 11 03:20 PM

1540 WKVQ test tonight

Jim Chenard reports that he's finishing arrangements for WKQV 1540
(Georgia) for a test Friday night December 30 (That's early Saturday
morning) at 0200. I am presuming EST (Georgia time) unless Jim lets us
know otherwise. They're really hoping to make it to the west coast.
Details to follow.

Please pass this message to people / lists / sites where the news would
be welcome.
Thanks, Jim!

Saul ChernosIRCA-NRC DX Test Committee

Just an FYI.
Drifter...

Truth Teller January 1st 12 06:14 AM

1540 WKVQ test tonight

On Dec 30 2011, 9:20*am, Drifter wrote:
Jim Chenard reports that he's finishing arrangements for WKQV 1540
(Georgia) for a test Friday night December 30 (That's early Saturday
morning) at 0200. I am presuming EST (Georgia time) unless Jim lets us
know otherwise. They're really hoping to make it to the west coast.
Details to follow.

Please pass this message to people / lists / sites where the news would
be welcome.
Thanks, Jim!

Saul ChernosIRCA-NRC DX Test Committee

Just an FYI.
Drifter...

I listened and no signal from WKQV was audible. Good thing to because
1540 is KXEL out of Waterloo, Iowa which happens to be one of Mr.
Lare's favorite stations.