RadioBanter

-   -   Great news for SWL's around the globe. . . . Listen up Y-MAN ! !! ! . . . (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/183657-great-news-swls-around-globe-listen-up-y-man.html)

Arky Bob January 11th 12 04:38 AM

Great news for SWL's around the globe. . . . Listen up Y-MAN ! !! ! . . .

N4SX in downtown Washington, DC reported that Kevin was back on The
Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net this past weekend. Seems that somebody
hooked him up via Skype or something like it.

So maybe The Great Proclaimer can return from his sabbatical and
resume his magnificent proclamations of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Meantime we will be rounding up the friendlies as a welcoming
committee for Kevin, WB4AIO.

Let us know who you would like to invite, Kevin. We'll see what we
can do.