RadioBanter

-   -   Radio repair. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/183669-radio-repair.html)

Gerry[_7_] January 12th 12 07:07 PM

Radio repair.

Does anyone know of a good shortwave radio repair in the St. Paul, MN

dave January 13th 12 02:12 PM

Radio repair.

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:07:49 -0600, Gerry wrote:

Does anyone know of a good shortwave radio repair in the St. Paul, MN

What is make and model of radio please, thanks.

MnMikew January 13th 12 02:58 PM

Radio repair.

"Gerry" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a good shortwave radio repair in the St. Paul, MN

Try Radio City in MoundsView.

Mike[_2_] January 14th 12 10:55 PM

Radio repair.

On Jan 12, 2:07*pm, "Gerry" wrote:
Does anyone know of a good shortwave radio repair in the St. Paul, MN

You may want to go to the Sony 2010 Yahoo group and ask for Rod
Wallberg. He's a ham in the UP of Michigan that is a miracle man. He's
fixed all types of radios and is a great guy. Just got my Sony SW77
back from him.

Mike

Steve January 15th 12 04:11 AM

Radio repair.

On Jan 12, 2:07*pm, "Gerry" wrote:
Does anyone know of a good shortwave radio repair in the St. Paul, MN

Kiwa Electronics isn't too far from St. Paul, as I recall.