RadioBanter

-   -   'weather' (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/184643-weather.html)

DhiaDuit March 22nd 12 09:25 PM

'weather'

Watchin WLBT 4:00 PM Tee Vee noos. They said there were three confirmed tornadoes in Mississippi yesterday. Last year two F 5 tornadoes hit Mississippi enema the same day.uh I ese, in Tornado Alley. Up the Alley by the Alamo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Steve March 25th 12 04:50 AM

'weather'

On Mar 22, 5:25*pm, DhiaDuit wrote:
Watchin WLBT 4:00 PM Tee Vee noos. They said there were three confirmed tornadoes in Mississippi yesterday. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Last year two F 5 tornadoes hit Mississippi enema the same day.uh I ese, in Tornado Alley. Up the Alley by the Alamo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You'd better bolt Blueberry Doggy's couch to the floor.

DhiaDuit March 25th 12 03:03 PM

'weather'

Mama, why do I keep walkin around in circles? ///Hesh up or I wil nail your other foot down!///

dave March 25th 12 03:14 PM

'weather'

On 03/25/2012 07:03 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Mama, why do I keep walkin around in circles? ///Hesh up or I wil nail your other foot down!///

Best joke I've heard all day.

m II March 29th 12 04:57 AM

'weather'

dave March 30th 12 07:40 PM

'weather'

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:57:54 -0600, m II wrote:

dave..try this:

sudo apt-get install wkhtmltopdf

Then, when you see an instructional web page you may need for future
reference, you type in a terminal:

wkhtmltopdf www.the.url.of.interest.html mynewnameforit.pdf

you now have a new pdf file in your home directory that is perfect for
archival quality reference material. i find it easiest to copy and paste
the URL after the wkhtmltopdf

mike

Most of what I steal is already *.pdf but thanks. I's sure it may come in
handy some day.

DhiaDuit March 31st 12 02:38 PM

'weather'

Sony Google TV doesn't do PDF.Am I missing anything?