RadioBanter

-   -   The B 52 Bomber turns 60. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/185035-b-52-bomber-turns-60-a.html)

DhiaDuit April 15th 12 06:20 PM

The B 52 Bomber turns 60.

www.cnet.com ROLL ON, B 52, ROLL ONNNNNNNNNNN,,,,,,,,,, and Gooney Birds too. I saw Puff the Magic Dragon when I was in Vietnam. Nobody messed with Puff, Nobody! www.tsna.org

dave April 15th 12 08:37 PM

The B 52 Bomber turns 60.

On 04/15/2012 10:20 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.cnet.com ROLL ON, B 52, ROLL ONNNNNNNNNNN,,,,,,,,,, and Gooney Birds too. I saw Puff the Magic Dragon when I was in Vietnam. Nobody messed with Puff, Nobody! www.tsna.org

My dad smoked pot in Vietnam. He was with the USAF at that particular
juncture.

DhiaDuit April 16th 12 05:17 AM

The B 52 Bomber turns 60.

Oy Vey, mannn, whatchoo say? Over there at the 114th Aviation Company Ammo dump, a couple of miles North of the Tan Son Nhut North Gate,,, (that is where I worked) Little old wrinkled up Le Van Kieu, he toted a home made pipe in his pocket. He would stick the copper stem into that copper pipe bowl and take two or three puffs. That wasen't pot he was smoking either. It was heroin.