RadioBanter

-   -   For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/185036-steve-lare-honor-fd-up-date.html)

dave April 15th 12 08:36 PM

For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XFYMjkFYPg

I've tried to listen to this once a year since I first heard it in 1968.

The True Story of the USS Titanic feat Jack Johnson

dave April 15th 12 11:07 PM

On 04/15/2012 12:46 PM, dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XFYMjkFYPg

I've tried to listen to this once a year since I first heard it in 1968.

The True Story of the USS Titanic feat Jack Johnson

USS ?

It's a 13 minute long talking blues from 1968. And a few funny visual
puns. Not historically accurate.

DhiaDuit April 16th 12 04:19 PM

For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date

That's what I was wondering too,,, USS? Titanic.

DhiaDuit April 17th 12 04:34 PM

For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date

JT radio talk show on Supertalk Mississippi.JT said, Big news out of Alabama next, stay here. I say, What's those Alabama Dumb Asses up to now?

DhiaDuit April 17th 12 04:48 PM

For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date

Big news out of Alabama is Waterford Crystal Football Shattered in Alabama. That thang was worth thirty thousand dollars. Now Waterford,Ireland is going to have to make a new one.

m II April 18th 12 12:55 AM

For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date

dave April 18th 12 01:50 PM

For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date

On 04/17/2012 04:55 PM, m II wrote:

The mighty Cunard's USA HQ, across the street from my dentist's office.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...a_cunard .jpg

DhiaDuit April 18th 12 11:19 PM

For Steve Lare in Honor of a f'd-up date

Dick Clark, dead at eighty two. Rest in Peace Dick Clark.