RadioBanter

-   -   Why did they (''they'') go to Columbia? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/185056-why-did-they-they-go-columbia.html)

DhiaDuit April 16th 12 08:02 PM

Why did they (''they'') go to Columbia?

Something to do with setting up more Cocaine/Drug deals? T'is my guess. Cocain Salad Head bunch of MOFOs.

dave April 16th 12 11:14 PM

On 04/16/2012 12:02 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Something to do with setting up more Cocaine/Drug deals? T'is my guess. Cocain Salad Head bunch of MOFOs.

Colombia, no "u"

DhiaDuit April 16th 12 11:44 PM

Why did they (''they'') go to Columbia?

Google, and typee, Hotel Caribe. AVOID Hotel Caribe,,, that damn joint is a DUMP! I wouldn't stay there for anything in the World.

dave April 17th 12 12:10 AM

On 04/16/2012 03:44 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google, and typee, Hotel Caribe. AVOID Hotel Caribe,,, that damn joint is a DUMP! I wouldn't stay there for anything in the World.

And after that I don't think anyone will invite you!

DhiaDuit April 17th 12 01:40 AM

Why did they (''they'') go to Columbia?

White House STAFF Involved in Colombia HOs Scandal Ignored. www.rense..com Mannnn, don't git me to lying,,, that Sheet is gittin funnier by teh minit! Onus ahnudder note, How it was accidently discovered the Titanic was sinking. (Sumpin like dat) I think I sawed dat article at www.motherboard.com or do a Google anna typee it.