RadioBanter

-   -   What's up with that Solar storm? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/186853-whats-up-solar-storm.html)

DhiaDuit July 14th 12 04:15 PM

What's up with that Solar storm?

So said a lady on teh 10:00 AM WJNT 1180 AM Kim Komando radio show news break. NOAA said most people won't notice the Solar storm, NASA sort of changed their tune that the Solar storm isn't much of an issue. Issue! Issue! Issue! Doggy is sleeping all the way through (just like she did when katrina was raising hell) that Solar storm. It is no big deal.

[email protected] July 15th 12 01:20 PM

What's up with that Solar storm?

On Sat, 14 Jul 2012 08:15:17 -0700 (PDT), DhiaDuit
wrote:

So said a lady on teh 10:00 AM WJNT 1180 AM Kim Komando radio show news break. NOAA said most people won't notice the Solar storm, NASA sort of changed their tune that the Solar storm isn't much of an issue. Issue! Issue! Issue! Doggy is sleeping all the way through (just like she did when katrina was raising hell) that Solar storm. It is no big deal.

It was slow to hit and slow to build up, but now the magnetic field is
at storm levels. Kp=6.

But before it started I got a chance to talk to a girl on Rarotonga in
the Cook Isands and a guy in Hawaii on 15 meters.

Jim (MI)

DhiaDuit July 15th 12 03:40 PM

What's up with that Solar storm?

That lady compared NASA and NOAA to the weather people on TV. In other words, they don't know Sheet about the weather on Earth and the Space weather. www.rense.com Brit newspaper demands it stop raining. I say,,, Come onnnnnnnn RAIN,,,, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN,,,, never ending RAIN.

Steve July 16th 12 04:56 PM

On Jul 15, 10:40*am, DhiaDuit wrote:
That lady compared NASA and NOAA to the weather people on TV. In other words, they don't know Sheet about the weather on Earth and the Space weather.. * * * * * * * * * * *www.rense.com* *Brit newspaper demands it stop raining. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *I say,,, Come onnnnnnnn RAIN,,,, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN,,,, never ending RAIN.

Anyone seen Cuhulin around?

DhiaDuit July 16th 12 08:09 PM

What's up with that Solar storm?

Doggy said she sees that old curmudgeon every day.