RadioBanter

-   -   Cold in Michigan but colder in Jackson (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/190105-cold-michigan-but-colder-jackson.html)

[email protected] November 16th 12 01:33 PM

Cold in Michigan but colder in Jackson

What's going on DD? Heard it was 28° down there this morning.

Jim (MI)

DhiaDuit November 16th 12 03:51 PM

Cold in Michigan but colder in Jackson

Currently, 44 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch. Google,,, wxusa Jackson Mississippi

DhiaDuit November 17th 12 12:17 AM

Cold in Michigan but colder in Jackson

Google,,, World War Two Veteran Honored today Armed Forces Museum Camp Shelby Mississippi (William Barnes is his name) Currently, 57 degrees. At 3:30 PM this afternoon, it was 65 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch.

DhiaDuit November 25th 12 11:18 PM

Cold in Michigan but colder in Jackson

Looka here ilk, the guy doing todays WLBT TV 5:00 PM weather news, he said the lowest temperature in Vicksburg, (not to be confused with Vicksburg,Michigan) The Great Land Mass IE, Mississippi this morning was 25 degrees. Vicksburg is forty miles West of doggy's couch.