RadioBanter

-   -   A little humor from the local packet BBS.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/190357-little-humor-local-packet-bbs.html)

Steve November 27th 12 03:09 PM

A little humor from the local packet BBS....

A man went to a barber for a trim and a shave. While the barber
was lathering the man up for his shave, the man told the barber
that he always has a hard time getting a close shave on his
cheeks.

The barber pulled a small wooden ball out of this cabinet
drawer. Place this small ball between your cheek and gum on
the right side and I can give you a close shave."

The man did this, and the barber shaved the right side of his
face. "Wow!" exclaimed the man, "that is great!"

He put the ball in the left side of his mouth, in anticipation of the
Barber's' next move and with muffled voice asked, "But what
happens if I accidently swallow the ball?"

The barber said, "Just bring it back the next day,. .. that's what
the last guy did."

DhiaDuit November 27th 12 04:27 PM

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:09:22 AM UTC-6, Steve wrote:
A man went to a barber for a trim and a shave. While the barber

was lathering the man up for his shave, the man told the barber

that he always has a hard time getting a close shave on his

cheeks.

The barber pulled a small wooden ball out of this cabinet

drawer. Place this small ball between your cheek and gum on

the right side and I can give you a close shave."

The man did this, and the barber shaved the right side of his

face. "Wow!" exclaimed the man, "that is great!"

He put the ball in the left side of his mouth, in anticipation of the

Barber's' next move and with muffled voice asked, "But what

happens if I accidently swallow the ball?"

The barber said, "Just bring it back the next day,. .. that's what

the last guy did."

Shave and a Haircut, four bits. Who is the Barber? Tom Mix.