RadioBanter

-   -   Proclaiming The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/191981-proclaiming-great-liberty-nit-wit-net.html)

The Late Arky Bob February 2nd 13 11:19 PM

Proclaiming The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net

The excitement will be starting soon - 10pm Eastern time -
3950-3975khz LSB - so tune in, kick back in your easy chair with your
favorite refreshement and prepare for the most exciting topics in
amateur radio to be discussed.

As usual The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net will be discussing topics
you've never before heard discussed on the radio. Just imagine,
topics like ..

Blah blah blah
Clinton's a crook
Bush is a crook
Gore is a crook
Biden's a crook
They're all crooks
Blah blah blah.

What more can I say ... be there or be .. left out.
(We even heard a rumor that Chicken Fornicator might stop by for a
guest check-in).