RadioBanter

-   -   Speaking of pirates - 6925 kHz is active now (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/192113-speaking-pirates-6925-khz-active-now.html)

[email protected] February 8th 13 11:32 PM

Speaking of pirates - 6925 kHz is active now

6925 kHz AM - ID at 2328 UTC. Channel Z Radio - gave Blue Ridge summit
QSL address. Good signal with older rock music.

Jim (MI)

dxAce February 8th 13 11:34 PM

wrote:

6925 kHz AM - ID at 2328 UTC. Channel Z Radio - gave Blue Ridge summit
QSL address. Good signal with older rock music.

Yep, at least one of them is Channel Z, but almost seems as though there is
another underneath, not sure.

Jim (MI)

[email protected] February 8th 13 11:50 PM

Speaking of pirates - 6925 kHz is active now

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:34:06 -0500, dxAce

6925 kHz AM - ID at 2328 UTC. Channel Z Radio - gave Blue Ridge summit
QSL address. Good signal with older rock music.

Yep, at least one of them is Channel Z, but almost seems as though there is
another underneath, not sure.

Jim (MI)

You are right. I heard the other station too. Almost sounded like CRI
fading in then fading out. Good timing. Did not even see your post
until now.

JIm

dxAce February 8th 13 11:57 PM

wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:34:06 -0500, dxAce

6925 kHz AM - ID at 2328 UTC. Channel Z Radio - gave Blue Ridge summit
QSL address. Good signal with older rock music.

Yep, at least one of them is Channel Z, but almost seems as though there is
another underneath, not sure.

Jim (MI)

You are right. I heard the other station too. Almost sounded like CRI
fading in then fading out. Good timing. Did not even see your post
until now.

Yeah, thought I could hear the other station in there yet at about 2352, I think
Z might sign off shortly, so we'll see.

JIm

dxAce February 9th 13 12:06 AM

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:34:06 -0500, dxAce

6925 kHz AM - ID at 2328 UTC. Channel Z Radio - gave Blue Ridge summit
QSL address. Good signal with older rock music.

Yep, at least one of them is Channel Z, but almost seems as though there is
another underneath, not sure.

Jim (MI)

You are right. I heard the other station too. Almost sounded like CRI
fading in then fading out. Good timing. Did not even see your post
until now.

Yeah, thought I could hear the other station in there yet at about 2352, I think
Z might sign off shortly, so we'll see.

Another came up on 6925.1, heard the techno music before, but just can't put a name
to it.

JIm

dxAce February 9th 13 12:09 AM

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:34:06 -0500, dxAce

6925 kHz AM - ID at 2328 UTC. Channel Z Radio - gave Blue Ridge summit
QSL address. Good signal with older rock music.

Yep, at least one of them is Channel Z, but almost seems as though there is
another underneath, not sure.

Jim (MI)

You are right. I heard the other station too. Almost sounded like CRI
fading in then fading out. Good timing. Did not even see your post
until now.

Yeah, thought I could hear the other station in there yet at about 2352, I think
Z might sign off shortly, so we'll see.

Another came up on 6925.1, heard the techno music before, but just can't put a name
to it.

At 0008, sounded like Liquid Radio.

JIm

dxAce February 9th 13 12:15 AM

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:34:06 -0500, dxAce

6925 kHz AM - ID at 2328 UTC. Channel Z Radio - gave Blue Ridge summit
QSL address. Good signal with older rock music.

Yep, at least one of them is Channel Z, but almost seems as though there is
another underneath, not sure.

Jim (MI)

You are right. I heard the other station too. Almost sounded like CRI
fading in then fading out. Good timing. Did not even see your post
until now.

Yeah, thought I could hear the other station in there yet at about 2352, I think
Z might sign off shortly, so we'll see.

Another came up on 6925.1, heard the techno music before, but just can't put a name
to it.

At 0008, sounded like Liquid Radio.

Yeah, heard another Liquid Radio ID at 0014.

JIm

dxAce February 9th 13 12:22 AM

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:34:06 -0500, dxAce

6925 kHz AM - ID at 2328 UTC. Channel Z Radio - gave Blue Ridge summit
QSL address. Good signal with older rock music.

Yep, at least one of them is Channel Z, but almost seems as though there is
another underneath, not sure.

Jim (MI)

You are right. I heard the other station too. Almost sounded like CRI
fading in then fading out. Good timing. Did not even see your post
until now.

Yeah, thought I could hear the other station in there yet at about 2352, I think
Z might sign off shortly, so we'll see.

Another came up on 6925.1, heard the techno music before, but just can't put a name
to it.

At 0008, sounded like Liquid Radio.

Yeah, heard another Liquid Radio ID at 0014.

And finally, at 0020, somebody else came on over them.

Have a good evening!

JIm

[email protected] February 9th 13 12:22 AM

Speaking of pirates - 6925 kHz is active now

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:06:11 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:34:06 -0500, dxAce

6925 kHz AM - ID at 2328 UTC. Channel Z Radio - gave Blue Ridge summit
QSL address. Good signal with older rock music.

Yep, at least one of them is Channel Z, but almost seems as though there is
another underneath, not sure.

Jim (MI)

You are right. I heard the other station too. Almost sounded like CRI
fading in then fading out. Good timing. Did not even see your post
until now.

Yeah, thought I could hear the other station in there yet at about 2352, I think
Z might sign off shortly, so we'll see.

Another came up on 6925.1, heard the techno music before, but just can't put a name
to it.

I heard it at 0013UTC. Talk, talk singing "Its my life".

0021 new sign on with Stand by me