RadioBanter

-   -   New receiver : CR-1 from Commradio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/193333-new-receiver-cr-1-commradio.html)

[email protected] March 28th 13 10:04 PM

New receiver : CR-1 from Commradio

A new receiver from a US company is advertised lately. Has anybody seen one yet?

jta March 29th 13 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 803208)
A new receiver from a US company is advertised lately. Has anybody seen one yet?

Yes. They had one as the Grand Prize at the Winter SWL Fest this March. It wasn't connected to anything, so I couldn't take it for a test run, but it was there and it looked rather nice. Very small (and a bit odd), but nice.

Also out of my current price range... :(

RF Collins March 29th 13 11:03 PM

New receiver : CR-1 from Commradio

wrote in
:

A new receiver from a US company is advertised lately. Has anybody
seen one yet?

There are quite a few videos on youtube. Does not appear to have sync
detection mode. Of course manual mode selection of lsb or usb works ok.
There are a few comparisons to the R75 posted and some so called training
videos.Try typing "CR-1 radio" into youtube.

Jim(MI)

DhiaDuit March 30th 13 03:17 PM

New receiver : CR-1 from Commradio

On Friday, March 29, 2013 6:03:37 PM UTC-5, RF Collins wrote:
wrote in

:

A new receiver from a US company is advertised lately. Has anybody

seen one yet?

There are quite a few videos on youtube. Does not appear to have sync

detection mode. Of course manual mode selection of lsb or usb works ok.

There are a few comparisons to the R75 posted and some so called training

videos.Try typing "CR-1 radio" into youtube.

Jim(MI)

Google,,, CR 1 Radio Youtube