RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate - 6925 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/193385-pirate-6925-a.html)

dxAce March 30th 13 11:51 AM

Pirate - 6925

Presumed RKNW by the sound of it, 6925, heard here at 1145.

Meself and Eric are celebrating our birthday today, and plan on having a
smashing good time.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 30th 13 11:54 AM

Pirate - 6925

But ID'd at 1152 as 'XEROX', 'Radio Duplicado' after seemingly changing format
from the presumed relay of RKNW to playing some Mexican themed music. Go
figure.