RadioBanter

-   -   I saw it at Youtube. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/194421-i-saw-youtube.html)

DhiaDuit May 11th 13 07:09 PM

I saw it at Youtube.

Google,,, Homebrew Popular Mechanics Knockabout Super Tube Portable Radio Youtube It is built inside of a lunch box. I have some old lunch boxes like that I bought dirt cheap at Goodwill years and years ago. Some of those old lunch boxes are worth buku piaster too. Google,,, Antique Trader Lunch Boxes. www.shopgoodwill.com

DhiaDuit May 11th 13 11:49 PM

I saw it at Youtube.

On Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:12:36 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 11 May 2013 11:09:09 -0700 (PDT), DhiaDuit

wrote:

Google,,, Homebrew Popular Mechanics Knockabout Super Tube Portable Radio Youtube It is built inside of a lunch box. I have some old lunch boxes like that I bought dirt cheap at Goodwill years and years ago. Some of those old lunch boxes are worth buku piaster too. Google,,, Antique Trader Lunch Boxes. www.shopgoodwill.com

Regulate the length of your lines. :')

Doggy, Regulate that electric fan by your end of your couch. It's 77 degrees in here. ///I am busy snappin at that bug that got in here. SNAP! WOO WOO WOOF!/// Did ja git it?