RadioBanter

-   -   For you MW DXers out there..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/198289-you-mw-dxers-out-there.html)

Steve October 17th 13 03:25 PM

For you MW DXers out there.....

I saw this youtube video and thought it, and especially the antenna this guy is using, would interest some of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWSqvb9NdLo

[email protected] October 17th 13 07:21 PM

For you MW DXers out there.....

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:25:31 AM UTC-4, Steve wrote:
I saw this youtube video and thought it, and especially the antenna this guy is using, would interest some of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWSqvb9NdLo

He has some interesting AM loops!

dave October 18th 13 03:16 PM

For you MW DXers out there.....

On 10/17/2013 07:25 AM, Steve wrote:
I saw this youtube video and thought it, and especially the antenna this guy is using, would interest some of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWSqvb9NdLo

Thanks. I wonder how the local noise rejection is on that thing? My full
wave 80m loop is very quiet but I have thus far just used it for casual
listening. I may climb a ladder and re-route it to the top tier receivers.