RadioBanter

-   -   UNID pirate 6925 AM 2210 UTC (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/200585-unid-pirate-6925-am-2210-utc.html)

RF Collins January 12th 14 10:21 PM

UNID pirate 6925 AM 2210 UTC

UNID pirate. 6925 kHz 2218 UTC fading some. Good signal at times.

Jim (MI)

dxAce[_22_] January 12th 14 10:37 PM

UNID pirate 6925 AM 2210 UTC

RF Collins wrote:

UNID pirate. 6925 kHz 2218 UTC fading some. Good signal at times.

I tuned into them after your post but they seemingly went off at about 2230.

Jim (MI)

RF Collins January 12th 14 10:58 PM

UNID pirate 6925 AM 2210 UTC

dxAce wrote in
:

RF Collins wrote:

UNID pirate. 6925 kHz 2218 UTC fading some. Good signal at times.

I tuned into them after your post but they seemingly went off at about
2230.

Jim (MI)

Kind of sounded like Wolverine radio because he repeated "Matter of
time" song. Just a guess though.

2257 someone just signed on.

RF Collins January 12th 14 11:12 PM

UNID pirate 6925 AM 2210 UTC

RF Collins wrote in
:

dxAce wrote in
:

RF Collins wrote:

UNID pirate. 6925 kHz 2218 UTC fading some. Good signal at times.

I tuned into them after your post but they seemingly went off at

about
2230.

Jim (MI)

Kind of sounded like Wolverine radio because he repeated "Matter of
time" song. Just a guess though.

2257 someone just signed on.

Its Rave On Radio at 2311 UTC with ID.