RadioBanter

-   -   Asteroid. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/200590-asteroid.html)

DhiaDuit January 13th 14 05:07 AM

Asteroid.

Google,,, 'Potentially Hazardous' Near Earth Asteroid

dave January 13th 14 03:23 PM

Asteroid.

On 01/12/2014 09:07 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, 'Potentially Hazardous' Near Earth Asteroid

Congress cut funding to the agency that tracks these celestial gremlins.
I think they restored it after the Russian dash cam footage.

[email protected] January 14th 14 06:30 PM

Asteroid.

On Monday, January 13, 2014 10:23:23 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:
On 01/12/2014 09:07 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, 'Potentially Hazardous' Near Earth Asteroid

Congress cut funding to the agency that tracks these celestial gremlins.

I think they restored it after the Russian dash cam footage.

Cannnot stop another Tunguska Event. Not the Congress, not the Russians, not even the late RR with his Star Wars' program. Not possible . No way.

DhiaDuit January 14th 14 07:14 PM

Asteroid.

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:30:10 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, January 13, 2014 10:23:23 AM UTC-5, dave wrote:

On 01/12/2014 09:07 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Google,,, 'Potentially Hazardous' Near Earth Asteroid

Congress cut funding to the agency that tracks these celestial gremlins.

I think they restored it after the Russian dash cam footage.

Cannnot stop another Tunguska Event. Not the Congress, not the Russians, not even the late RR with his Star Wars' program. Not possible . No way.

Didn't Russia choot one?

DhiaDuit January 14th 14 07:52 PM

Asteroid.

Drop and cover if you see a bright flash. www.physiciansforcivildefense.org Arra, would it be the RAPTURE?