RadioBanter

-   -   What are these PRN 1000 receivers I see popping up all over EBAY (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/200679-what-these-prn-1000-receivers-i-see-popping-up-all-over-ebay.html)

[email protected] January 19th 14 09:56 PM

What are these PRN 1000 receivers I see popping up all over EBAY

Does anyone have a manual for the PRN-1000 that you could scan in & e-mail to me. I bought my PRN-1000 from Chuck Harder. I have misplaced my manual.

WA0URJ@yahoo,com

Thank you.
David

dave January 20th 14 01:36 PM

On 01/19/2014 01:56 PM, wrote:
Does anyone have a manual for the PRN-1000 that you could scan in & e-mail to me. I bought my PRN-1000 from Chuck Harder. I have misplaced my manual.

WA0URJ@yahoo,com

Thank you.
David

Damn. I used to have a truckload of those. The schematic is available on
the web. Mine were all 90.1 MHz with a 92 Khz subcarrier. I could listen
to the subcarrier on my Bearcat 1000, which would do FM down to 10 KHz.

What's the brand name of the manufacturer?

Salvatore January 20th 14 04:42 PM

On 2014-01-20, dave wrote:
On 01/19/2014 01:56 PM, wrote:
Does anyone have a manual for the PRN-1000 that you could scan in & e-mail to me. I bought my PRN-1000 from Chuck Harder. I have misplaced my manual.

WA0URJ@yahoo,com

Thank you.
David

Damn. I used to have a truckload of those. The schematic is available on
the web. Mine were all 90.1 MHz with a 92 Khz subcarrier. I could listen
to the subcarrier on my Bearcat 1000, which would do FM down to 10 KHz.

What's the brand name of the manufacturer?

Drake.

--
Blah blah bleh...
GCS/CM d(-)@-- s+:- !a C++$ UBL++++$ L+$ W+++$ w M++ Y++ b++

DhiaDuit January 20th 14 08:35 PM

On 2014-01-20, dave wrote:

On 01/19/2014 01:56 PM, wrote:

Does anyone have a manual for the PRN-1000 that you could scan in & e-mail to me. I bought my PRN-1000 from Chuck Harder. I have misplaced my manual.

WA0URJ@yahoo,com

Thank you.

David

Damn. I used to have a truckload of those. The schematic is available on

the web. Mine were all 90.1 MHz with a 92 Khz subcarrier. I could listen

to the subcarrier on my Bearcat 1000, which would do FM down to 10 KHz.

What's the brand name of the manufacturer?

Drake.

--

Blah blah bleh...

GCS/CM d(-)@-- s+:- !a C++$ UBL++++$ L+$ W+++$ w M++ Y++ b++

I used to listen to that radio broadcast, untill it went off the air over here. Those Drake radios sold for about $244.00 if I remember, I think so. (Now that you can see out my window, you know why I live here..... Chuck Harder) Hit it doggy. ///Wayyyy down upon the Suwannee Riverr,,, farrr, farrr awayyyy,,, WOO WOOF WOOF!///