RadioBanter

-   -   England swings like a Pendalum do, girls on bicycles two by two...... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/201271-england-swings-like-pendalum-do-girls-bicycles-two-two.html)

DhiaDuit February 11th 14 10:06 PM

England swings like a Pendalum do, girls on bicycles two by two......

Y'all didn't think I remember that old song, say what? I was at the intersection of Highway 80 and Robinson Road, headin to wherever, when I first heard that song on my car radio. Looka here ilk, Google,,, wakintimes.com Is England Going Under?

DhiaDuit February 11th 14 10:32 PM

Doggy said that website has a g in there. /// www.wakingtimes.com WOOF!///