RadioBanter

-   -   sony 2001D problem... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/210194-sony-2001d-problem.html)

marc[_3_] December 4th 14 10:34 PM

sony 2001D problem...

While I was testing some transistors for q303, I broke 2 wires of the ferrite to the small board ...

Where can I find a picture of the connections? eg the black wire is loose ...

Thanks,
Marc

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk

Reinhard Zwirner[_2_] December 4th 14 10:58 PM

sony 2001D problem...

marc schrieb:

While I was testing some transistors for q303, I broke 2 wires of the ferrite to the small board ...

Where can I find a picture of the connections? eg the black wire is loose ...

Try the Yahoo 2001 D/2010 group. There you will find a lot of photos.

HTH

Reinhard