RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate Old Time Radio (presumed) 6770 Khz 0150 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/210331-pirate-old-time-radio-presumed-6770-khz-0150-a.html)

Ross Archer[_3_] December 8th 14 05:27 AM

Pirate Old Time Radio (presumed) 6770 Khz 0150

0150 UT 6770 Khz with Jack Benny show. Probably a re-run. ;)

I don't get to "legitimately" log this one because I heard it over a web radio based in Upstate NY from my PC in centralized California thingy. No sign of the signal out here. Got a heads up from HF Underground and was amazed to find a pretty good signal in progress at 0150.

From Upstate NY the signal varied from 45444 to 13211, no other interference, just very slow fading in and out. I wonder if SINPO 15211 makes sense..... Presumably the 6770 Khz frequency is far enough off the beaten track to avoid parrot-infights.

But catching pirate broadcasts is cool and I enjoyed listening all the same.. Soon I will have a real outdoor loop and fun will be had in the pirate/weird stuff area of radio.