RadioBanter

-   -   Today is 111 years (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/210727-re-today-111-years.html)

dave December 19th 14 02:29 PM

Today is 111 years

On 12/17/2014 08:43 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
since the Wright brothers did their thing at Kitty Hawk. Burrell
Cannon built a four cylinders engine and a flying machine over a year
before the Wright brothers flew. Burrell Cannon was born in 1848 in
Coffeeville, Mississippi. Google,,, Burrell
Cannon Pittsburg, Texas

For some reason, people from Mississippi get no respect.

DhiaDuit December 19th 14 04:17 PM

Today is 111 years

Rodney Dangerfield. www.rodney.com Youtube it too. Why is it Best Buy stores don't have Asus (or other brand names) Chromeboxes in stock? I prefer to spend my moola in The Great Land Mass than those 'foreign states' Mr.Roberts movie is on the TCM channel right now. N.K..... Whooooo didit?

DhiaDuit December 19th 14 06:40 PM

Today is 111 years

On Friday, December 19, 2014 10:17:08 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, December 19, 2014 8:29:57 AM UTC-6, dave wrote:
On 12/17/2014 08:43 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
since the Wright brothers did their thing at Kitty Hawk. Burrell
Cannon built a four cylinders engine and a flying machine over a year
before the Wright brothers flew. Burrell Cannon was born in 1848 in
Coffeeville, Mississippi. Google,,, Burrell
Cannon Pittsburg, Texas

For some reason, people from Mississippi get no respect.

Rodney Dangerfield. www.rodney.com Youtube it too. Why is it Best Buy stores don't have Asus (or other brand names) Chromeboxes in stock? I prefer to spend my moola in The Great Land Mass than those 'foreign states' Mr.Roberts movie is on the TCM channel right now. N.K..... Whooooo didit?

Google,,, You can't go to the Moon without first stopping at Stennis Space Center ....unless you are Alice Kramden.... Google,,, The Honeymooners Youtube

Oregonian Haruspex December 19th 14 08:30 PM

Today is 111 years

DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Don't google, google is evil. YouTube doubly so.

DhiaDuit December 19th 14 08:55 PM

Today is 111 years

On Friday, December 19, 2014 2:30:32 PM UTC-6, Oregonian Haruspex wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

I am figuring on going to one of the three Best Buy stores around here after Christmas and let somebody over there order an Asus Chromebox for me. It has Google Chrome OS, Google and Youtube anything. Google,,, Asus Chromeboxes ///Yeah, that's the Ticket! WOOF!/// My 32''Sony Google TV set that I bought in Noverner 2011, it lets me do a bunch of stuff, but Google didn't finish those things out properly before letting them get on the marketplace in 2010, Result, it crashes most all the time. The latest/newest Google Chrome OS is suppose to be much more stable and better/whatever. Automatically gets the latest Google Chrome OS updates too.

dave December 24th 14 02:35 PM

Today is 111 years

On 12/19/2014 08:17 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, December 19, 2014 8:29:57 AM UTC-6, dave wrote:
On 12/17/2014 08:43 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
since the Wright brothers did their thing at Kitty Hawk. Burrell
Cannon built a four cylinders engine and a flying machine over a year
before the Wright brothers flew. Burrell Cannon was born in 1848 in
Coffeeville, Mississippi. Google,,, Burrell
Cannon Pittsburg, Texas

For some reason, people from Mississippi get no respect.

Rodney Dangerfield. www.rodney.com Youtube it too. Why is it Best Buy stores don't have Asus (or other brand names) Chromeboxes in stock? I prefer to spend my moola in The Great Land Mass than those 'foreign states' Mr.Roberts movie is on the TCM channel right now. N.K..... Whooooo didit?

I have a new refurbed ASUS t100t 10 inch convertible. Full version
Windows 8.1 included. $209.00 at newegg

DhiaDuit December 24th 14 02:58 PM

Today is 111 years

Windows 10 is supposed to be released in January 2015. According to one of those tech sites I read a week or two ago. Maybe it is www.androidcentral..com or www.liliputing.com where I read that article? Or Google it.

DhiaDuit December 24th 14 03:03 PM

Today is 111 years

On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 8:58:51 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

What did you say, doggy? ///Google,,, Windows 10 Release date, middle of 2015 WOOF!///