RadioBanter

-   -   Get ready for another exciting episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/212993-re-get-ready-another-exciting-episode-great-liberty-nit-wit-net.html)

DhiaDuit February 19th 15 03:13 PM

Get ready for another exciting episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 8:15:45 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 12:50:09 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 7:23:03 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum

Google,,, Bonaparte's Retreat Youtube

Sounds interesting, DD - gives me an idea - gotta google
the disappearance of Chicken Fornicator.
Kevin won't explain it - maybe Google has some answers.
Thanx dude - you'n the dawg stay warm now.

34 degrees in Sevastopol, Russia. 28 degrees over here. That is backwards.

Keven Albert Strum February 19th 15 11:04 PM

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 9:13:26 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

34 degrees in Sevastopol, Russia. 28 degrees over here. That is backwards.

We had 12 here this am - got all the way up to 25 today.

DhiaDuit February 20th 15 05:31 AM

Suppose to get up to 72 degrees here on Saturday. I need some new shoes. www.shoesforcrews.com

Keven Albert Strum February 20th 15 11:31 PM

On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 12:31:28 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Suppose to get up to 72 degrees here on Saturday. I need some new shoes. www.shoesforcrews.com

If it's gonna be that warm I reck'n you'n the dawg better go shoe shoppin'.

DhiaDuit February 20th 15 11:54 PM

On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 5:31:38 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 12:31:28 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Suppose to get up to 72 degrees here on Saturday. I need some new shoes.. www.shoesforcrews.com

If it's gonna be that warm I reck'n you'n the dawg better go shoe shoppin'.

Doggy has 'four wheel drive'. She said she would need four new shoes. One time a sales clerk woman in a New York City store asked a woman from Mississippi if they wear shoes in Mississippi. The first store to sell shoes two in a box was in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Google,,, Mississippi Trivia Of course we wear shoes in Mississippi.

[email protected] February 21st 15 03:03 AM

Get ready for another exciting episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

How about you two getting a room and leaving the rest of us alone!

Keven Albert Strum February 21st 15 04:03 AM

Get ready for another exciting episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

How about you two getting a room and leaving the rest of us alone!

Now now ...
be nice.

DhiaDuit February 21st 15 06:43 AM

On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 10:03:28 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
How about you two getting a room and leaving the rest of us alone!

Now now ...
be nice.

Jennifer Brennan on Shipping Wars. She once said, They need to get a room!