RadioBanter

-   -   English. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/222286-english.html)

DhiaDuit November 15th 15 10:41 PM

English.

Google,,, beforeitsnews.com English is not normal ...That is the Truth too. I have a couple of old books here in the old English language. Hard to read/figure out that old English language. Thank God I am Scots Irish.

[email protected] November 16th 15 04:59 AM

English.

On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 5:41:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, beforeitsnews.com English is not normal ...That is the Truth too. I have a couple of old books here in the old English language. Hard to read/figure out that old English language. Thank God I am Scots Irish.

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc. etc.

Simon Mason[_3_] November 16th 15 07:05 PM

English.

On Monday, 16 November 2015 04:59:33 UTC, wrote:
On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 5:41:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, beforeitsnews.com English is not normal ...That is the Truth too. I have a couple of old books here in the old English language. Hard to read/figure out that old English language. Thank God I am Scots Irish.

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc. etc.

Radio Finland had the news in Latin a few years ago.

DhiaDuit November 16th 15 10:51 PM

English.

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 1:05:40 PM UTC-6, Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, 16 November 2015 04:59:33 UTC, wrote:
On Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 5:41:28 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, beforeitsnews.com English is not normal ...That is the Truth too. I have a couple of old books here in the old English language. Hard to read/figure out that old English language. Thank God I am Scots Irish.

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc. etc.

Radio Finland had the news in Latin a few years ago.

Many years ago America almost adopted the German language. Road signs and the names of cities/towns villages in Ireland and Scotland are dual language, Gaelic and English. I wish I knew how to speak in Gaelic language. Wales probaly has dual language signs too, for the tourist people over there.

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] November 17th 15 12:47 AM

English.

On 11/15/2015 11:59 PM, wrote:

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest
Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted
mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc.
etc.

Or, as Igor said to young Frankenstein..."Hey boss, ixnay on the otten-ray".

DhiaDuit November 18th 15 03:03 PM

English.

On 11/15/2015 11:59 PM, wrote:

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest
Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted
mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc.
etc.

Or, as Igor said to young Frankenstein..."Hey boss, ixnay on the otten-ray".

Eye-gore !!!

Rest in Peace, Diesel, Belgium Shepard Doggy.

[email protected] November 19th 15 08:45 PM

English.

On 11/15/2015 11:59 PM, wrote:

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest
Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted
mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc.
etc.

Or, as Igor said to young Frankenstein..."Hey boss, ixnay on the otten-ray".

Eye-gore !!!

Rest in Peace, Diesel, Belgium Shepard Doggy.

Diesel was awarded with 2 (two)! orders ...

DhiaDuit November 21st 15 01:18 AM

English.

On 11/15/2015 11:59 PM, wrote:

That's why the Latin language actually survived through the Darkest
Middle Ages. Most of the international communication was conducted
mostly in Latin. As well as schools, religious services etc . etc.
etc.

Or, as Igor said to young Frankenstein..."Hey boss, ixnay on the otten-ray".

Eye-gore !!!

Rest in Peace, Diesel, Belgium Shepard Doggy.

Diesel was awarded with 2 (two)! orders ...

tass.ru Russia sending pup to France to replace dog killed in seige. ... OORAHHH...