RadioBanter

-   -   Scottish Islands. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/235382-scottish-islands.html)

DhiaDuit December 16th 15 02:27 AM

Scottish Islands.

bbc.com Were these remote wild islands the center of everything?

[email protected] December 16th 15 03:05 AM

Scottish Islands.

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 9:27:19 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
bbc.com Were these remote wild islands the center of everything?

It is an the early type of AN/FLR-9 !

DhiaDuit December 16th 15 04:41 AM

Scottish Islands.

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 9:05:24 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 9:27:19 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
bbc.com Were these remote wild islands the center of everything?

It is an the early type of AN/FLR-9 !

Might go to my old home town of Carthage in a few days. I am not getting on Interstate 55 though. I will get on I 55 Frontage Road all the way to County Line Road and then get on Highway 51 to Canton and turn East on Peace Street in Canton straight on out to Highway 16 to Carthage. That woman in Madden, Mississippi, she can meet me in Carthage.