RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate - 6925 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/235396-pirate-6925-a.html)

dxAce[_22_] December 20th 15 09:54 PM

Pirate - 6925

Pirate, 6925u, heard here at 2145, seemed as though a quick parody of
some TV police show was played that I'd heard before, but can't
remember, then off in just a few minutes. Must have been just a test.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

DhiaDuit December 20th 15 10:56 PM

Pirate - 6925

On Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 3:54:25 PM UTC-6, dxAce wrote:
Pirate, 6925u, heard here at 2145, seemed as though a quick parody of
some TV police show was played that I'd heard before, but can't
remember, then off in just a few minutes. Must have been just a test.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

A buddy in Philadelphia, Pa called me on his T Mobile cellphone this morning. All of his Comcast service, TV, phone and Internet was out. Three women driving at a high rate of speed on Torresdale Ave crashed into a parked tractor trailer. They went airborne when that car hit a dip on Torresdale Ave... Google,,, Philadelphia TV Stations.