RadioBanter

-   -   Anybody know what happened to Kevin ? ? ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/235454-anybody-know-what-happened-kevin.html)

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] January 8th 16 02:31 AM

Anybody know what happened to Kevin ? ? ?

He's *WAY* overdue with his weekly summary of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Hey DXACE - he's not out getting fitted for another .. orange .. you know ... is he?

DhiaDuit January 9th 16 05:29 AM

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 8:31:11 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
He's *WAY* overdue with his weekly summary of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Hey DXACE - he's not out getting fitted for another .. orange .. you know ... is he?

Do you reckon he went to Oregon? oregonlive.com

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] January 9th 16 06:38 PM

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 12:29:11 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Do you reckon he went to Oregon? oregonlive.com

Good point, DD.
Maybe he went to help the patriots protest against big government.
I hope he gets back in time for tonight's episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.
Won't be the same without him.
Or maybe they'll set up a special event station at the protest.
I might have to check in just to get the QSL card.

Well if Kevin went to Oregon, I hope he's there on a misson of civil disobedience,
not a rampage like his old buddy Colonel Anderson did a few years ago.
Sad story, that.
I guess the Colonel is gonna get out in a cuppla years now.

Keven Albert Strum[_2_] January 9th 16 06:48 PM

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 1:38:37 PM UTC-5, Keven Albert Strum wrote:

I guess the Colonel is gonna get out in a cuppla years now.

Did some more checking - looks like The Colonel caught an early release package - got out last month.