RadioBanter

-   -   "And the next thing you know he pulls down his pants. He sat on thecouch and he was fondling himself and he asked me to kiss it." (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/235642-next-thing-you-know-he-pulls-down-his-pants-he-sat-thecouch-he-fondling-himself-he-asked-me-kiss.html)

Chas.Chan[_2_] March 8th 16 06:00 PM

"And the next thing you know he pulls down his pants. He sat on thecouch and he was fondling himself and he asked me to kiss it."

The Truth About Bill's Women Would 'Destroy' Hillary's Political Career

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itical-career/

BDK[_7_] March 8th 16 11:04 PM

"And the next thing you know he pulls down his pants. He sat on the couch and he was fondling himself and he asked me to kiss it."

In article ,
says...

The Truth About Bill's Women Would 'Destroy' Hillary's Political Career

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itical-career/

Yawn. Bill isn't Hillary.

Move on.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 6 expert in kOOkStudies.

Drifter March 9th 16 11:01 AM

"And the next thing you know he pulls down his pants. He sat onthe couch and he was fondling himself and he asked me to kiss it."

On 3/8/2016 6:04 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

The Truth About Bill's Women Would 'Destroy' Hillary's Political Career

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itical-career/

Yawn. Bill isn't Hillary.

Move on.

Kind of creepy; him thinking about Bill pulling his pants down.
Just more BS from the right...

Drifter...

DhiaDuit March 9th 16 09:49 PM

"And the next thing you know he pulls down his pants. He sat onthe couch and he was fondling himself and he asked me to kiss it."

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 5:01:57 AM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:
On 3/8/2016 6:04 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

The Truth About Bill's Women Would 'Destroy' Hillary's Political Career

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itical-career/

Yawn. Bill isn't Hillary.

Move on.

Kind of creepy; him thinking about Bill pulling his pants down.
Just more BS from the right...

Drifter...

russp.us

DhiaDuit March 9th 16 10:18 PM

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 3:49:19 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 5:01:57 AM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:
On 3/8/2016 6:04 PM, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

The Truth About Bill's Women Would 'Destroy' Hillary's Political Career

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itical-career/

Yawn. Bill isn't Hillary.

Move on.

Kind of creepy; him thinking about Bill pulling his pants down.
Just more BS from the right...

Drifter...

russp.us

Y'all people in Ohio... mydailyinformer.com You wont believe what they did to the Ohio ballot to stop Trump