RadioBanter

-   -   Now for the latest in "pirate" buffoonery (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/235675-now-latest-pirate-buffoonery.html)

fred k engles[_7_] March 18th 16 09:25 PM

Now for the latest in "pirate" buffoonery

Pretending to be spy numbers stations on 6925 last night

DhiaDuit March 18th 16 09:48 PM

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 4:25:11 PM UTC-5, fred k engles wrote:
Pretending to be spy numbers stations on 6925 last night

Lying Ted is in Arizona.

analogdial March 19th 16 07:39 AM

Hils wrote:

On 18/03/16 21:25, fred k engles wrote:
Pretending to be spy numbers stations on 6925 last night

It has been said that young people generally are drinking and
fornicating less, perhaps pirate radio is one of the things they are
doing instead.

Indeed. Playboy magazine wants to appeal to a new generation. They've
dropped the nudie pix, now they need some "lifestyle" articles on the
EXCITING WORLD OF SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

analogdial March 19th 16 04:00 PM

Now for the latest in "pirate" buffoonery

Hils wrote:

, some of the
pictures I saw recently on 20m SSTV wouldn't have been out of place in
Playboy of times past.

Allowing for the difference between scan lines and staples, of course.

DhiaDuit March 19th 16 07:56 PM

On Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 11:04:08 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Hils wrote:

, some of the
pictures I saw recently on 20m SSTV wouldn't have been out of place in
Playboy of times past.

Allowing for the difference between scan lines and staples, of course.

T'snt that a rinky dinky? With my Sony Google TV; in Google groups, in Rec.Radio.Shortwave I do see Hils comments. But when I use my Asus Chromebox connected to my Samsung TV, it T'is No Seeums. Hoot Mon, I don't know. Go figure. This here I am posting via my Sony Google TV in Gmail thangy. Hoot, I am gittin back to my Asus Chromebox thangy now,,,, ergo it works so much faster. Faster Horsesssssss....